Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We have toofers!!







Well, last week we got snowed in, we stayed home for a snow day, since it was so bad out. So, we had some fun! I got some snow out and put it on his high chair tray, needless to say, he didn't like it much :) Earl, Daisy and Gladys LOVED it though! They were running all around our backyard, they looked like little dolphins diving in and out of the snow :) It was hilarious!!



Harrison is doing great, as usual! He's got 2 teeth coming in, finally! Hopefully this will make it easier for the other ones to come in. I read somewhere that the first ones are always the hardest, and boy were they hard! He's been teething for about 3 months now, and I was nervous because Kenney didn't get his teeth in until he was after 1, so I didn't know when it was going to happen :)



He's rolling around everywhere now, before he would just roll over to his belly and stay there, now he's rolling to get places, soon we are going to have to child proof this place, I have a feeling once he gets moving, he won't stop! It's adorable though. Like right now, he's on his little mat (it's those puzzle peice things for the floor), and he's gone from horizontal in front of me, to doing a total 180. I am typing on my coffee table, and when I peer over the front, his little head goes all the way up to look at me and he instantly starts smiling. He has that crooked little smile that just melts your heart.



Other than that, we are all just doing great at the Smith household. Kenney is great, dogs are great, family is great, nothing new to report! Oh, except that next week we are taking our 2nd road trip as a family to Minnesota for Kenney's brother's wedding. I'm excited because I'm getting Harrison a onesie tux :) Maybe I'll get him some chuck taylor high tops too :)






No comments: