Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Harrison is 7 months today!

I can't believe that it's been 7 months to the day that Harrison was born. It's really crazy how fast time flies! He's such a good little guy, and he's such a happy baby! When I go in his room at 5:00 am each morning, he greets me with a great big smile. I love it. I love that even if I have the crappiest day ever, I can look at him and feel a sense of accomplishment. I also LOVE seeing Kenney with him, it just melts my heart. Last week he bought Harrison like $200 worth of hiking gear, it's adorable. He got him a SPF onesie, a hat, and a backpack that Kenney can carry him in. It's so cute!
Here's a little of what Harrison is doing...it seems to change everyday though!!
  • Eats baby food twice a day. He LOVES carrots, squash and bananas.
  • Is rolling everywhere!
  • He's trying to crawl. He gets his booty in the air, but then doesn't know what to do next.
  • He grabs at everything! My hair, my phone, anything that lights up.
  • I can see his two bottom teeth, but they haven't broken through the gums yet.
  • I tried those bitter biscuits the other day...he's not a fan.
  • LOVES his sippy cup, and he loves water better than apple juice.
  • Sleeps on his side in his crib, and starts out vertical, and ends up horizontal.
  • Says "mama" only when he's crying.
  • He loves the dogs, Gladys is his favorite because he can pull on her ears, and she doesn't care.

He's just the best guy ever, I couldn't ask for a better child. I am so blessed it's ridiculous! Well, that's it for now, I hope everyone is doing well :)

No comments: