Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8 months old!









Harrison is 8 months old today, I can't believe it! It's gone by so fast, but I've loved every minute of it, and I so look forward to the future with him. This week has been a hard one for me, since Harrison is now Army crawling, I've stopped taking him to work with me, and Kenney has been watching him in the morning while I go to work, then I'm home at noon. I miss him so much during the morning, and I've cried on the way to work for the past 3 days. All the customer's have missed him too, which is nice. He's just such a good little guy and I don't want to miss anything with him, but Kenney is having a blast with him. Plus, he's been sleeping a lot so it's been nice for Kenney so far, because he can get some sleep too!

Harrison is adjusting to his helmet great! He hasn't had any problems with it at all, and I can see a little bit of a difference already! The really tough part is taking him in public because people always look at me like "Oh, that poor kid" kind of thing, and I just want to wear a shirt that says "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY SON, HE'S JUST GOT A FLAT HEAD, QUIT STARING". I know I'll get over it, but it's just tough sometimes, I don't want anybody judging him or me because of this silly helmet.

Other than that, everything is going great! Here are some things that Harrison is doing now :



  • Army crawling to get to things

  • He loves hands, he's always reaching for peoples and staring at his own, it's so cute.

  • He loves to suck on his toes

  • Sitting up really well!

  • Loves puffs! His favorite is bananas :)

  • Eating baby food once or twice a day, so far is favorite is carrots and the "summer vegetable dinner"..he's a vegetarian until he's 1 :)

  • Loves bath time, he's kicking his legs the whole time in there now.

  • Grabs at everything!

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment :) Have a good one!

No comments: