Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Harrison and the ipod :)















Hello everyone! Not too much to report over here :) Harrison is doing great, he's dragging himself around now, it's hilarious. Here is a video of him going after my ipod, he loves it! Really, he loves anything that lights up, ipod, iphone, remote control. I guess that means that he's going to be a "techy" like his dad and papi :) His head is doing really well too! I wish that I would have taken a before and after picture of his head because it's almost all the way round now, when before it was really slanted. He's never had a problem adjusting to the helmet, it's just been me, adjusting to people's looks at him, which still irritates me. I will probably never get over it, I just hate it. Oh well.
A few weekends ago, we bought a new car, a 2009 Ford Escape, it's super sweet. It's hilarious, because it's the car that, whoever has Harrison, gets to drive. So, my 2000 Hyundai Accent is the daily driver for me to work, and for Kenney. So, this car will probably not get too many miles on it :) Also, another funny thing is that my parents got the exact same car! Same color and everything! They went and looked at them, and it was the only color that they had, so now when we go over to mom's, there are 2 identical SUVs in the driveway. Hilarity.
Umm, let's see, last weekend, Kenney's grandma and aunt came down from Michigan to meet Harrison, which was fun. I think they really enjoyed seeing him. I mean, who couldn't! Now on to this weekend, we are going to Kenney's mom's house to take some Easter pictures and decorate eggs on Saturday, then on Sunday, it's Easter morning with them, and Easter dinner with my parents, then Kenney is off to the Grand Canyon to hike down and camp. I'm nervous that he's going, but the guys he's going with have done this a few times, so at least they know what they are doing. :) I'll post pictures of Harrison's easter pictures next week, in the meantime, enjoy the most recent ones here!


No comments: