Monday, November 2, 2009

HOWLoween and Halloween!







This past weekend was great! Harrison had such a blast all weekend, and we just took it all in :) On Saturday, I had to work at our HOWL-o-ween party and Harrison came too! He was carried into a room full of Great Danes, Labs, and weimaraners and he wasn't fazed at all. He just kept saying "Dog? Dog?", it was adorable and of course he was a big hit at the party.
Then on Saturday night, we met up with my mother in law and went trick or treating in our neighborhood! We only hit 3 houses because come on, Harrison isn't going to eat any candy! So we got enough for us :)
After that we went to our friend Chuck's house and had some chili and hung out with my brothers and some friends. It was a GREAT halloween! I love how laid back Harrison is, nothing ever fazes him. The masks, weird noises, and different people and he was just so chill!
Everything else is going really good! Harrison is doing good :) He is so close to walking! He is practicing falling down now, I think. He stands up, lets go of whatever he's holding on to, then falls over and cracks up. He only does this on the couch, thank God. He says "Dog, Dad, Mom, Earl and milk". He is also getting pretty independent on things and I can tell when he gets really frustrated. We are working on some things, like hitting toys when he get's upset and are still working on not feeding the dogs. It just seems that everytime I say "Don't do this", or "No", he just keeps doing it over and over until I distract him with something else. It's tough, but it seems that we are both learning as we go along.
I hope everyone is well.

No comments: