Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin patch part 2, and beautiful pictures :)













Hi guys! Well, we went to the pumpkin patch again last weekend with Kenney's side of the family, and we did all the normal stuff :) He of course loved the frozen apple cider, and the hay, and this time he actually went down the slide! Also, and this was major, he stood up by himself for the first time! He always pulls himself up on everything, but this time, my mother in law was holding his hands and walking, and he let go of her and just gave this look like "Look what I just did!!". It was so cute and we were all so excited for him. We have been concerned for a little while that he hasn't walked yet, but we've talked to different doctors, and read books and he's just a slow walker :) He was 3 weeks early, so they said that that's something to do with it, but that it doesn't mean anything about his learning in the future. Thank God. I was a little worried about that. But, we also read that most Olympic athletes walked late, so who knows, maybe he'll win a gold medal someday? :)

I got a little ahead of myself, actually the day before, I had some events at work that I was gone the whole day, and Kenney took Harrison out to the woods and got some great pictures of him. Here are just a few. We are going to blow them up and put them around the house. I just love them, it totally captures his personality :)
Well, that's all that's really going on with us! I hope everyone is well!

No comments: