- Walking nonstop! He just started this past 2 weeks and now he's on the go all the time.
- Babbling a lot more. He still just says "Dada, Momma & Dog" clearly.
- Is getting really good at trying to clip things together. Car seat, a little vibrating seat for Alex. He's always trying to buckle it.
- Is getting a little better about jealousy with Alex. I watch him 2 or 3 times a week and the other day he actually offered him a toy....so cute!
- Still has his glasses and is keeping them on so much better!
- Dances by flapping his arms and moves his head back and forth, everytime he hears music.
- Eats all the time! He's up to 2 waffles a morning! What a piggy!
That's just a few of what he's doing. I am too tired to think of it all :) He's just the best little guy ever though. He's very affectionate and caring of other people. I couldn't ask for a better child! Hope all is well. Enjoy the pics!