Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Harrison is 1!











Well, last weekend went great! Harrison had a blast at his party, even though he slept through most of it :) He was really tired for some reason, I guess all the growing will get to you. Everyone came, and it really meant a lot that so many people did show up for his party. I mean, it takes a lot for people to come to a kids party, and to stick around. But it was great! He got LOTS of toys, so much that I put half of them in his closet and when he's losing interest in some, I'll pull out a new one! His closet got packed full of clothes, hopefully to last him until the fall. We got some great pictures as you will see, and I just couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate my little one's birthday. I have truely been blessed with wonderful friends and family.

Hope everyone is well, and I'll post again soon. Have a good one!

No comments: